- All procedures REQUIRE a government issued photo ID such as a license or passport. No exceptions.
- Please arrive on time or even a little early to your appointment. Everyone’s time is very important.
- A good night’s sleep and a good meal a few hours before hand is best.
- If you have children, we ask that you please leave them at home.
- Please know, we only allow one person to accompany you during your tattoo.
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards tattooing anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
P R E P A R E F O R P A I N
There are many ways to prepare for the pain. Some places hurt more then others, like the ribs and sternums.
BREATHE , HYDRATE , STEADY YOURSELF
We recommend a good nights sleep, having a good meal a few hours before your session, and most importantly staying hydrated though the day. This allows the skin to accept the ink more easily.
The best way to ignore the pain is to zone into something that will distract you.
(put your headphones on and zone out, going to yoga before your session – clearing your mind to focus on your breathing is a great way to ignore the pain during your session.